• Amount 1
  • Your Info 2
  • Payment 3

Employer Info

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Continue Back
Contributions are not tax deductible.

Contribute to United for Care's Campaign for Medical Marijuana - Yes on 2

Thank you for your interest in supporting the campaign. The fundraising period has now passed and state law prohibits the collection of contributions for use in the November 8th election. 

You may still donate to help us out with post-election expenses.

Please make sure you vote on or before November 8th if you haven’t already!
You may also send a check made payable to: 
People United for Medical Marijuana
801 Arthur Godfrey Road
Suite 402A
Miami Beach, FL 33140

Prefer using paypal? Click here to use a paypal enabled contribution page.